- October 10, 2017
- Posted by: QuickBooks
- Category: Quickbooks
It is a tool is used to Resent the QuickBooks Admin password. it will help in case you have lost the password or forgotten the password.
- License number
- Contact name
- Phone number
Note: If your license number, e-mail adrress, telephone number and postcode will be validated against your company registration record in our data base. then the request will fail.
how to use Automated Password Reset Tool:
Firstly, you select the tool based on the QuickBooks Version
- You are using US version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- If You are using UK version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- You are using Canadian version of QuickBooks Desktop
It is a tool is used to Resent the QuickBooks Admin password. it will help in case you have lost the password or forgotten the password. So you can reset the password and change old to a new password with the help of Automated Password Reset Tool.
STEP 1: Identify the version of QuickBooks Desktop. When you last opened your company file is installed on the computer you are using to reset the password.
How to determine which version was last used:
- Firstly Find product version and release numbers after then choose the product from the list and learn how to check the version and release information and following some instructions.
- Nest Step QuickBooks Statement Writer: In QuickBooks, choose Reports and QuickBooks Statement Writer.
- Next Step After the program opens, choose Help → About QuickBooks Statement Writers. Version information found in the About Window.
- Next step Merchant services: QuickBooks used the Merchant Services so there is no version or release.
- Next Point Of Sale: Choose Help → Product Information. There is Version or Release Information.
- Next QuickBooks Basic Or Enhanced Payroll: Select Employees → Payroll Centers.
- Next Click Payroll Tab
- QuickBooks For Mac: Select Help → Product Information.
STEP 2: Select the QuickBooks desktop version you last update to open your Quickbooks company file.
- From the QuickBooks version, select your version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Fill in the QuickBooks license number and business info used when registering QuickBooks then click Submit.
- Accept the license agreement and click the Download button.
- On the next screen, click the Download Now link.
- Enter the token number you received via email in the Token Number field.
- Select your QuickBooks version in the QuickBooks Products drop-down menu.
- Click Browse for Company File and select the company file that you want to reset the password.
- Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click Reset Password.
- That’s all on our behalf. If you are looking for further QuickBooks helpline or talk with a Proadvisor, feel free to call our helpline 1-844-551-9757.