- September 15, 2017
- Posted by: QuickBooks
- Category: Quickbooks
This Blog is to provide information about the QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303, or H505 When Opening Your company file and its solution in brief. There are several recommended solutions to resolve these errors. The first solution may solve the problem or you may need to try them all to resolve the issue. For best results, perform the solutions in the order shown.
QuickBooks company error H101, H202, H303, or H505, this is often the foremost common error that largely happens once you are attempting to access company files that are set on another PC and you’d be obtaining this error.
The causes of QuickBooks errors (QuickBooks problems) H101, H202, H303, and H505 are:
- Hosting configuration settings are wrong.
- A firewall is blocking communication in or out.
- Damaged or wrong ND file.
- QuickBooks cannot get the IP address of the company file host system.
QuickBooks Error Code H202
- You are trying to work with the company file that is placed on another computer and this replica of QuickBooks can not reach the server on that computer.
- It appears when QuickBooks software on your computer unable to communicate with the server.
Why this Error occurs:
Company Desktop is attempting to form an affiliation to company files however unable to speak with the server. There area unit many problems which may be the explanation behind the incidence of this error:
- Incorrect hosting configuration setting.
- When QB Firewall setting blocking to access company files or it’s blocking incoming and outgoing communication.
- Damaged or incorrect.ND files configuration that allow QB to access company files in a network.
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager unable to find IP address of host computer or using different IP address.
- When the setting of DNS is incorrect.
- QuickBooks services like QuickBooks DBXX/QBCF are not started.
The process to fix QuickBooks Error: H101, H202, H303, H505.
In this solution provided by getting the picture for every error in QuickBooks payroll area unit distinctive in nature and a number of other. you’ll strive your hand with no worry as they’re positive shot strategies which will not scorch you. For this error message, their area unit attainable 3 solutions. it’s imperative that these solutions area unit tried in sequence.
First resolution – the primary and also the most significant resolution is that the downloading and installation of QuickBooks File Doctor to the server station or any laptop that’s encountering the H series error. This file is AN integral a part of the system fix that by its mechanism detects the error and successfully resolves the multi-user error. It ought to be the primary and also the last resolution step which will confirm you don’t ought to go to any extent further.
Second resolution – someday the most effective additionally doesn’t work. constant will be with Intuits 1st resolution for the H series error. Nothing is nevertheless a disaster. you’ll march on to future step. the answer surrounds checking and confirmatory hosting services.
Resolve QuickBooks Error Code H101, H202, H303, or H505.
Solution 1: Use QuickBooks File Doctor
Download and run the QuickBooks file doctor on the server. It automatically clears up the H- series and multi-user error. In case you see this error, follow the next solution.
Solution 2: Verify hosting and services
- On each hosting computer open QuickBooks and go to File>Utilities.
- See Host QuickBooks Multi-user Access on the list, this computer is not hosting the file. Move to the next laptop. Remember don’t change anything in your workstation.
- QuickBooks Error Code H101 H202 H303 or H505 Fix Resolve Support
- If you see Stop Hosting Multi-user Access, select it.
- In the Company, File Must Be Closed window, click Yes.
- Verify the services
- If you run the full program on the server, open QuickBooks customer support, choose and verify that hosting is enabled.
- Double-click the QuickBooks DBXX service and confirm that the Startup Type is and service status is begun.
- Click on Recovery
- Open computer system menu selects restart, this will automatically restart the QuickBooks DB service if it fails. Do the same for Second failure.
- Click to save the changes.
- Replay the above all steps for QBCF Monitor Service
- Now open QuickBooks in the multi-user mode on each workstation
Solution 3: Open network ports QuickBooks to communicate Configure the Firewall
Uninstall the AVG program to change the window’s defender that comes engineered into home Windows eight. For any queries, contact the AVG guide supplier or if you’d like to keep up the AVG software package. Follow the given steps on every computer:
- Make connection Windows Firewall Settings
- On the left, right-click on Outbound Rules, and select New Rule
- Select Ports and click Next.
- Choose TCP and in the specific local ports box.
- Click Next and select Allow the Connection.
- Click Next to enter a name in the name field (for example, “QuickBooks ports”) and click Finish.
- Repeat above steps for the Inbound Rules.
- Open QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
Solution 4: Create a new folder for your company file and share it by allowing access to share company files.
- At the hosting computer, create a new folder, share it, and set windows to get entry to permissions to share company files.
- Copy the .qbw file to the new folder.
- Open your company files in multi-user mode.
All the given methods will solve your issues. If you are still facing the problem then feel free to call our QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number +1-844-551-9757.